Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I learned how to make grids using Paint Shop Pro today, so I just had to make a new banner ^^

I've been using alot of this font lately[/size]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=544922[/IMG]
Posted
really good, but the image on top is really badly cropped, there is white bits all around it. other then that really good. but the text should prabally be a little higher up, don't you think?
Posted
[size=1]At first I thought you where new at making banners..... and now I know who you are....... Doh! >.>

I think it is pretty good. The colors to me match, and both of the pictures are very good, even though I like the one in the back. The grid is cool, even though some view them as spawns of Satan............

I think you should make the white around the Rikku picture smoother, and lower the text to the bottom right. I think it would look much better if you fix those. Very nice banner. I hope to see more of your work.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...