Sun Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 Here's a new animated banner of Uzumaki Naruto. To the right of the banner is his seal which if you seen the show keeps him from unleashing the [spoiler] true power of the Fox demon [/spoiler]. Enjoy everyone. And please don't steal this banner ^ ^.
AzureWolf Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 It's interesting, and I really do like it, but I don't see the relation to the power of the Nine-tails. The quote is actually from the first episode, and although there is more than one way to translate things, the quote is actually more like, [spoiler]"I'll return the pain a thousand times over," which is in reference to the fact that he creates 1000 replications of himself[/spoiler]. Besides that, it's a really cool banner. The animation is very nice, much better than my first try at GIFs.
Sun Posted January 18, 2004 Author Posted January 18, 2004 Oh! I was just reading what was on the subtitles of the image i used, lol. Well i re did it witht he right quote this time.
AzureWolf Posted January 18, 2004 Posted January 18, 2004 Well, besides fixing the quote, I can't say anymore than what I said before. It's a really nice, smooth animation, and the colors are nice. The hollow font was a cool idea, and I like how you associated the colors to the text (i.e., Naruto text is orange, which is fitting, and the other text that you associated with Nine-Tails is red).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now