Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Hey hon, you're very anit-relaionships with males, aren't you?[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

hehe, I have some problem with relationship(not only with male, but female as well), it's just personal experience. I don't remember when's the last time I held someone else hand, except when I hit them.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Just do Booker T. impersinations, that always works...
if that doesn't work
kick his ***.
Posted
Hmmm...Well if you actually do find out he likes you then go on strong like ask him to have sex with you and have a baby that would probably scare him away lol "a real relationship" is always said to scare us guys away lol!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]Just do Booker T. impersinations, that always works...
if that doesn't work
kick his ***. [/B][/QUOTE]

This is not a good idea. You don't want to ruin his life here.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MischiefLink [/i]
[B]Hmmm...Well if you actually do find out he likes you then go on strong like ask him to have sex with you and have a baby that would probably scare him away lol "a real relationship" is always said to scare us guys away lol! [/B][/QUOTE]

No way, I rather try Altron Gundam way. hehehe. I feel so evil.:devil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...