OtakuBoards

What's wrong with this guy?

mornigndew

As a freshmen enter college. I'm kind of cluecless of the new environment. So, there's this guy, happen to be my parent best friend's son. My parent asked to help me around, which I don't need. He's acting strange. He ask me that he can drive me to school, even though I can drive myself. He's acting weird around me, asking me a lot of questions (annoying). This is the worse part, sometimes, he's teasing me. I told him he's annoying, but he won't shut up. Worse of all, my parent like him, and keep telling to help me at school. He keeps using that reason to annoy me. How do you get rid of him? Help me please. I hate guy (No offense)

I have a couple of answres Im always wrong though
1. IGNORE
2. TELL THE GUY TO TAKE A HIKE
3. GIVE HIM A TASTE OF THE MEDICINE
4. GIve him an uforgetable night

Guest Majin Gohan
In the middle of the night sneak up to him with a butcher knife while he's asleep and... Oh sorry that's illegal. But as for a legal way to do it ummm I dunno

Are you guys sure that he like me. I'm confuse, I just don't want to come up to him and say that I'm not interested when I have no clue what's going on in his brain. It's kind of himuliated. I kick him before, and tell him to leave me alone. I think he enjoy it more when I did that.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]wait a second. i thought you said you didn't like him. so why would you come up to him & say you're interested? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oops, typo mistake. I just edit it. hehe:) I don't even notice until I read your post.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]LOL she's kidding! humping=sex. [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: How ambarrass :blush: I feel like an idiot.:blush:

humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming:

I rather hurt him, if that's what it take for him to leave me alone.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

:blush: How ambarrass :blush: I feel like an idiot.:blush:

humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming:

I rather hurt him, if that's what it take for him to leave me alone. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahahaha! Oh Geeze, Sorry, hehehe, it's just not everyday that you find somebody with an uncorrupted vocabulary :) Heh - Good for you :) (and I mean that ) :D