Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does any one know where I can find an English translation of the song "Ride on Shooting Star" by The Pillows that was the ending song to FLCL?
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]Ah, since The Pillows are a Japanese Band and they sang the song etc., it will probably be only in Japanese. Sorry bud.[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=indigo][size=1][font=century]An approximation from [url]www.foolquest.com:[/url]

Rosy filtered still frame trace paints the sky

Sunbeams like golden sponge cake spun in the clouds



Spider -

You should never have to hide foreboding inside

Premonitions of being trapped alive

I only want bright and colorful dreams



"Ride on shooting star"

Just like a shotgun blast -wow! gave true voice to your heart, now...

Still ringing out in song



Grunge Rock hamster, so precocious

The vengeful lobster, fascinated



Sniper -

Whaddya think you'll target sighting there

Within your narrow world's confines -yah!

I wanna touch it 'fore ya' pull out and shoot!



"Ride on shooting star"

My forbidden quest for you amid love's awkward symptoms

I kissed and fibbed to you



"Ride on shooting star"

Just like a shotgun blast, wow! gave true voice to your heart, now...

Still ringing out in song
[/color][/font][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...