Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]you have to copy and paste it into your address bar sorry but my web server recently turned into a bunch of bi***s [/B][/QUOTE]
the link doesn't work
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]did you acctually cut and paste it or did you click the link??? [/B][/QUOTE]
I see ya now, hmm, which are you?
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]brown hair yes i am a guy the blonde is my fiance [/B][/QUOTE]
Wow, I'm talking to a guy so old, and I'm so young
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]What you talkin about i am not old...at least not as old as seph james adam or transtic...not yet [/B][/QUOTE]
But they are only like 17-20 and you have fiance
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gundamcat17 [/i]
[B]my fiance is 20 and im not much younger than that so :p [/B][/QUOTE]
See you are older than them, and wow, what ya doing hanging out with us
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dark [/i]
[B]Yeah we re much younger than you. [/B][/QUOTE]
see dude, what ya doing hanging out with us, I dunno his age, but I'm 13 and soon 14, I'm pretty young
Posted
i believe what i would be doing here is talking....
i enjoy talking about anime besides the fact that there are many people here within 2 years of my age...and almost everyone on these boards has somthin interesting to say even you younger folk
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
See you are older than them, and wow, what ya doing hanging out with us [/B][/QUOTE]

no, he is not older than me, I turned 20 last month....
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

no, he is not older than me, I turned 20 last month.... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, gundamcat is still older

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...