ninj4_monkey Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 has anyone else heard of it or better yet seen it i just need to know where a good place to find these that is all
Semjaza Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 Is this that anime where this one guy goes on a journey riding across Japan on his bike? To gain self enlightenment or something... but all that really happens is that all these girls wind up falling for him. It's perverted, but fun. Still, I can't say I'd ever pay for it heh.
Shizoku Posted January 23, 2004 Posted January 23, 2004 hmm..It's on On Demand for comcast sometimes.
RogueA007 Posted January 24, 2004 Posted January 24, 2004 Yes, it's made by ADV, so it would be on "On Demand Comcast" for those of us who are lucky enough to have it. "The Anime Channel" to be exact. *Doesn't have it, just for the record....not like I'm too keen on ADV stuff.* I have seen a little of Golden Boy though. I think it's a bit too perverted for me that even if it were made by another company I still probably wouldn't watch it.*
anime_guy Posted January 24, 2004 Posted January 24, 2004 I like it, I'm not sick and twisted, but it's funny! Some of the stuff on ondemand though is whacked out...But Golden Boy is good ^_^
Shizoku Posted January 25, 2004 Posted January 25, 2004 Ya, some stuff one demand is "whacked out". But I like a lot of the series on there, The anime channel I mean. At least I don't have to buy the dvd's. I can understand why some people don't like this series cause it does have some perverted scenes. It is funny thought.
eleanor Posted January 25, 2004 Posted January 25, 2004 [size=1] Very perverted show...but I love Kintaro anyway. ^_^. I think it'd be better if there wasn't so much nudity and sexual reference. God, I mean, episode five was like soft porno or whatever. O_o. I think I had a heart attack when I watched the beginning. [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now