Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I like to make things I can actually use around the house. My mom is always looking for magnets so I made this one....#1 so she will have ANOTHER magnet and #2 so I could look at Kiba in the kitchen. ^^ I hope you like it...or atleast think it's ok. Comments appreciated. :blush:
Posted
[color=royalblue]
That's very good. I like his expression. It almost looks as if you've sketched/traced it! Very very good.

[u][b]HatakeKakashi/magnet/kibamagnet![/u]
Rating:[/b] 7/10

It needs some colour and a bit more shading. But other then that it's very well done. Good Job.[/color]
Posted
I drew it....but NO TRACING. Oh no no noooo. ^^ I'm better then that. My grandmother always asks me if I trace but I didn't I swear it. That was all the shading there was on the picture I was referring to. ^^ My mommy likes it too. and I made a book mark with the same picture. I love the Kiba!! lol Thanks for the comment and about the coloring...I don't think there will be any...I'm not good at coloring ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...