Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not sure where this board should go so i'm going to start here first.

I recently was invited to a party but it was a cosplay anime party. My friend who's hosting the party requested that all guests dress up as a character from our favorite series. I chose Nicholas D. Wolfwood from Trigun. I was just curious as to see if anybody could assist me with costume design. If outfits are available, please tell me them if they're sheaper than $50. I already have his crossgun made. Thank you so much to all who reply.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...