Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I know that we can only show three quiz outcomes on our myOtaku sites. In order for curious people to see all the quizzes or for proud people to show them all off, I suggest there be a seperate page so that people can see the results of all the quizzes. It could be like an archive for the quizzes.
Posted
To see archive quizzes would be a good idea. I disagree with having a max. of three featured results though. If you had an archive you would only really need one, which is pretty much more than enough anyway.
Posted
Yeah, we'll get a feature like that eventually, I agree it's a good one and one I designed long ago, when I first conceived of the idea of a quiz manager.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...