Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm a big Inuyasha fan and I love to watch it all the time but there is one thing I can't understand. Why in the entire show( or at least the ones I've seen) do they never use the jewel with Inuyasha to make him stronger to fight Naraku. Is there a reason to this. Please tell me.
Posted
Because the Jewel's magic ultimately consumes whoever uses it (unless the person who possesses its shards also has holy powers, like Kikyo). Also, look at what happens to the demons and humans who increase their strength by means of the Jewel--they generally end up weak, dead, more evil than before, or some combination of all three.

In one episode, Miroku and Inuyasha discuss what the consequences would be if Inuyasha used the completed Jewel to become a full-fledged demon. Miroku mentions that not a single person has ever managed to avoid being corrupted by the Jewel.

~Dagger~
Posted
I'm a big inuyaha fan to!!! Ask me anything about it.
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I think this thread has run it's course. Besides, there is already an InuYasha thread where discussion towards the series should be directed. I hope this answers your question and welcome to the OB!

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...