Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest firemac
Posted
hey I made a thread on this already what the hell!
Posted
Happy Birthday - I'd get you something, but..

[list=1]
[*]I'm too lazy.
[*]I'm too poor.
[*]I don't know who you are.
[*]I don't know where you live.
[*]I don't know what you want.
[/list=1]

:D
Posted
Hehe, thanks everybody! That calendar feature is quite useful =]... Anyway, thanks again, and you all have a nice day! I'll go crawl back into my little hole now :)
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by masterfork [/i]
[B]Hehe, thanks everybody! That calendar feature is quite useful =]... Anyway, thanks again, and you all have a nice day! I'll go crawl back into my little hole now :) [/B][/QUOTE]
I made a thread for you before hi, hmph:mad: :D :cool: :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...