Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]It's Raiha's and Rico's Anniversery [/B][/QUOTE] What what WHAT!? Anniversery of what!?
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]read the calender adam put something up [/B][/QUOTE] AAHHHHH!!!! MY FRAGILE HEART RIPPED TO SHREADS!!!
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] AAHHHHH!!!! MY FRAGILE HEART RIPPED TO SHREADS!!! [/B][/QUOTE] lol muhahashsaha
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 that girl told me, she has many people that like her, including final_flash
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]It's Raiha's and Rico's Anniversery [/B][/QUOTE] yes I do know
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] lol muhahashsaha [/B][/QUOTE] Never heard [I]that[/I] kind of evil laugh before..
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Never heard [I]that[/I] kind of evil laugh before.. [/B][/QUOTE]I knwo thta is one odd evil laugh:p
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]I knwo thta is one odd evil laugh:p [/B][/QUOTE] yup i know it is
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] yup i know it is [/B][/QUOTE] so why did you use the laugh?
Fish Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] so why did you use the laugh? [/B][/QUOTE] no comment
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]I knwo thta is one odd evil laugh:p [/B][/QUOTE] Not as wierd as "Bwahahahaha"... That's just wierd...
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Not as wierd as "Bwahahahaha"... That's just wierd... [/B][/QUOTE] nope that sounds normal, but mwashasa does or whateve he posted
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] nope that sounds normal, but mwashasa does or whateve he posted [/B][/QUOTE] Trust me - If ya heard it, you'd know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Trust me - If ya heard it, you'd know what I'm talking about. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] oh i have heard it before, and I know what I am talking about, and it's not weird
Flash Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] oh i have heard it before, and I know what I am talking about, and it's not weird [/B][/QUOTE] You'd think otherwise if you heard my friend Steve's rendition of it. :D
Guest firemac Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] You'd think otherwise if you heard my friend Steve's rendition of it. :D [/B][/QUOTE] hmm ok I will take your word for it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now