Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
She was the kinda girl that held on to the switchblade in her backpack.
She was always running but never knew where she was at.
Things just kept falling all around her and she did'nt know why.
people never saw the tears that she shed when she cried.

Here take the roofies, take the roofies, you will feel fine
That's what he said to her.
Here take the roofies, take the roofies, you'll feel fine.
But that's not what she wanted, that's not what she needed
But it will be fine, When she dies


Picking herself up from the pavment her wrist was scarlet red.
The cuts made with precision ment nothing to her again.
She asked for peace but all she saw was pain.
When he offered her sancutary she could not refrain.

Can I make it she screams, This has got to stop
Can I live she screams, This is'nt what I want
I'll take it she Screams everything keeps fallling down
Give me anything, everthing, just get me the hell out

Waking up she saw the doctor's gentle eyes. He grabbed her hand and whispered Why...
I wanna go home that's alll
I wanna go home that's all
I wanna go home......To place where I don't breathe
Give me those roofies.....Please
Posted
I really like the lyrics! They make alot of sence and is clear of what you are singing about! I would love to hear the song fully made with the band that you have! Very talented! I hope the song is a hit and I hope ur band goes far:)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...