Godelsensei Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 *phew* This took me...alot of stress and hours to finish. It's the completed version of the one I submitted before. You know, the one that no one looked at? Haha...*sigh* Ah well, I hope you like it. -Godel
Circ Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 Well, I don't know what fandom it is from (And I would probably not know it even if you told me:sweat: ) but I think it's quite good. It has a nice composition and colors, and a feeling too. I just think the lines are a bit too blurry, OUTSIDE, those that are [b]supposed[/b] to be blurred, of course.
Godelsensei Posted February 4, 2004 Author Posted February 4, 2004 Haha...I thought the blurred effect worked with the picture. So, you mean...you don't think any of it's a bit blurry? Haha--I guess I should have made that clear, huh? (ditto on Circeus' emoticon) It's from Naruto, BT--you know, the one about the ninjas...the best manga to ever come into existence...^^ Thanks for replying! :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now