Xyandar Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 I like Sevendust. I have their older album, Animosity. It is an amazing album full of great songs. They released a new album not so long ago. I have a few songs from the new one. They sound really cool!!! I will probably buy the new one...but still I love songs from Animosity such as Xmas Day. That song really gets me every time I listen to it. The way they play it and the way Dejon(think thats it) sings it is outstanding. I really suggest you listen to a bit of Sevendust if you are into rock stuff.
Megumi momo Posted February 4, 2004 Posted February 4, 2004 Alright I love Sevendust my fave song is Praise. A good friend of mine did a cover of that song and it rocked! I have a few magizines of em and mainly all of em say anger management. Ha ha They rock! Saw em live.
sweetie_rei Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 OMFG!!!! I love Sevendust. I want to see them live but i no more tickets are availible!! GRRRRR...but I like thier new song..."enemy". Gawd that song like speaks to me. I just might have to get the CD if my grandparents allow it. :D But i think that they wont let me get it! :(
JC Goodwin Posted February 7, 2004 Posted February 7, 2004 my friend really digs sevendust but i think they is alright. I might buy one of their cds. Any suggests ???
Milo Posted February 10, 2004 Posted February 10, 2004 I have two of their CDs, burned from a friend, don't know which ones they are. (I think they're the two first ones...man, I'm senile.) I think the song I like is called "Create." Least, that's what it sounds like they're saying... CREATE!!!!!!
Guest xbloodfightx Posted February 11, 2004 Posted February 11, 2004 I like one song, I heard it on TV while I was watching Uranium on Fuse one day. It's the song with ROMP in it. The armless fighter. I don't remember what it's called, but I mostly liked the singing more than his screams.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now