~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I've only seen two of the movies..yet it has held my attention. :D I was wondering if any of you people out there have seen it..and if you have..what do you think of it so far? And does anyone know where I could buy them? I'm having trouble obtaining the eps. :(
Shinji v2.0 Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Two of the movies? It consists of 4 OAV episodes. Anyways, eBay has tons of copies for sale.
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i] [B]Two of the movies? It consists of 4 OAV episodes. Anyways, eBay has tons of copies for sale. [/B][/QUOTE] 4? See I didn't know that! thanx. :D ebay, eh? thanx a bunch then. :)
Guest Imsirion Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 havn't seen it but i've heard good things about it though.
Hinata Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [COLOR=royalblue]I've seen parts of it..All I can say is that it's awesome..and whoever gave the ebay tip...Thanx I'll be looking too[/COLOR]
BlackRose Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 I have seen all of them (I think). I like them I really do. Um as for where to get them uhh Not sure sorry
Guest Voodookanaka Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 They show it on sci-fi every other month or something, just keep an eye out for it, it is damn good.
CanadianVegita Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 I own the movie and even though I havn't seen any of the episodes I found it to be quite good. At first though I thought it was like a transformer type plot but it's way more in depth than that. Good music score and good origional manga art with the blood and the boobies. Good movie I encourage people to watch it
~Mystical Pan~ Posted October 31, 2001 Author Posted October 31, 2001 So people actually like Macross plus..I like the plot. :)
Cibo Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 I've seen each and every single eposide/movie of Macross and Macross Plus. They show it on the action channel alot on Encore. Usally eposode after eposode. It is quite good.
tethsuo shima Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 it's great. is really awsome macross is one of the best :D :D
Soccer 4 Life Posted October 31, 2001 Posted October 31, 2001 Its pretty cool... :therock: :mrt: :naughty: Peace!!!:smirk: :demon:
Kittie Posted November 1, 2001 Posted November 1, 2001 i haven't seen it yet..which i think is soooo sad!!!:bawl: but i Love Sharon Apple!! i Love her singing!!!:wigout:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now