Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
"Animeondvd.com is getting the word out that the first saga of DBGT is coming in July. According to Funimation rep Lance Heiskell, ?The first two volumes of the first DBGT saga will be released July 13. There will be 5 volumes total and then followed by the GT movie (tv special).?

Since I have already seen all this stuff I can't wait for this to come out.
Posted
Nice news to know. But since theres really nothin to discuss with this, I think I'll close it.

Thanks for the info though. ;)

Operation LOCKdown.

"Cause the boys in the hood are always hard. You come talkin that trash, we'll pull your card. Though theres nothin in life, but to be legit. Dont quote me boy because I aint said shhhhhhh."
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...