Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Out of a hot and horrible hell of so-bad-makes-your-ears-bleed emo punk music comes one of the greatest modern bands in my opinion,Alexisonfire.They're mix of hardcore and emo punk amazes me. Post about them here.

P.S.Sorry for the stupid analogy!^_^
Posted
Now, I've heard this band before. Personally the just seem like a re-hash, of all the crappy "emo"-core bands that have come to be. If you want some really good "emo"-core (heck, if you just want some great hardcore), go check out .hopesfall. But, that is completely my opinion.

Anyway, I've never actually been able to tell so if you could help clear this up... Is it Alex-is-on-fire, or Alexis-on-fire? I've actually heard it pronounced both way.
Posted
It's Alex-is-on-fire except said really fast.Do you want some REALLY good hardcore??Come to St.John's Newfoundland and go to a punk show.You can't find better hardcore.
Guest xbloodfightx
Posted
Hawke, you are dumb. How can you find good hardcore at a punk show. Wow, just shut up, okay, please, you are making a fool out of yourself.

Alexisonfire annoys me, too much singing not enough screaming. They are emocore, I don't like them at all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...