Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a new Konohamaru banner that i made today. I wanted to make it in Jasc animation shop, but the file turned out to big. So, i used Adobe Imageready and it turned out pretty nice (except for the pixelness). Ok, this is of Konohamaru from Naruto, and the other guy in the banner is Ebisu, Konohamaru's tutor. Comments and feedback are welcome so i hope you like it.
Posted
Heehee...cool. I like the fadingness. The grid (of course) is mondo awesome.

Haha--I, for some reason, like Ebisu alot. He's so...self-absorbed and pointless. XD

Have you noticed that Konohamaru and Rosette from Chrno Crusade have the same voice?! Well, they sound identical...which would mean that Shikamaru and Rosette have the same seiyuu?! Okay, I read somewhere that Morikubo does both Shika and Konohamaru, but...oh nevermind._ _U
Posted
Meh. This one is definitley not as great as most of the work you have made. Its a good layout, but something about it just doesnt look to great with me. It is nice to see Konohamaru stuff though, you do not see much around.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...