Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=violet]I got this idea after reading and replying to the Emmy's post. So, if you ran the Emmy's and helped get the votes and everything, who would you pick as the winner?

as for myself-and mind you I'm not all that good with music and such:

[b]Best J-Pop artist[/b]
Hamisaki Ayumi

[b]best interpretation of actual music[/b]
Brittany Spears-any of her music

[b]Best new Punk band[/b]
Third Estate

[b]best new album by a group that's been around for a while but just became mainstream[/b]
Evenescence-Fallen

[b]Best female Rock band[/b]
The Donna's (if they're not really rock, I'm sorry)

[b]Best female country singer[/b]
Sarah Evans

[b]Best male country singer[/b]
Alan Jackson

So, does anyone else care to share their nominations?[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...