Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Little help please


Guest TheGoldenOne777

Recommended Posts

Guest TheGoldenOne777
Posted
The other day I found this card in Japanese, and I was hoping someone would recognize this and tell me what it does.

[url]http://server5.uploadit.org/files/TheGoldenOne777-untitled.JPG[/url]

There's the link, all help appreciated.
Posted
From what I manage to decipher of the card number...

305-044
SEAL OF BLOOD
Permanent Trap
Choose 1 Monster on your Field with [Demon] in its name when
activated. Your opponent must also pay any Life Payment that the
chosen Monster has during the Standby Phase. If this card leaves
the Field, destroy the chosen Monster. If the chosen Monster
leaves the Field, destroy this card.

From [url=http://www.stormpages.com/edhrzic/Yugioh.htm]Edo's Yu-Gi-Oh[/url]
Guest Aston T. Davis
Posted
Cards, games and gambling?!! Have you people not read the Bible? It strictly prohibits game such as this Yugo. I suggest you all read John, and let Jesus into your lives instead of Yugo.
Guest Asheron
Posted
I'm Christian myself but I am a Yugioh player..

However, it is people like you that make people not like Christians at all. What forces people away from Christianity is the fact that they don't like being bound by strict rules and by the constant judgemental attitudes carried by so called Christians around them.

You don't force your views on people Aston, and personally, Christianity is about faith, not works. So before you go be claiming to be Christian why don't you take a good look in the mirror..
Posted
Please, people, don't listen to either Aston or Aunty Mae. They seems to be duplicate accounts with a taste for trolling and spamming:mad:

God, I love that "Search all posts by this user" function :D
Guest TheGoldenOne777
Posted
lol Whoa thanks for the help.

And err..how the hell did this turn into a religion controversy? YGO isn't gambling..

Bah..anyway thanks once again.
Posted
It has a few gambilish-like cards, such as Jurai Gumo, Time Wizard, the trap card known as Gamble, stuff like that. But who cares? We all could be doing something much worse, like killing and raping, but we're not.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Thanks for answering the question, Circéus.

Since there's not much more discussion that can come from this, I'm going to close the thread.

In future, GoldenOne, questions about individual cards should go in the Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread, the Sticky topic located at the top of the page.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...