Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 It has come to my attention that I really cant stans being the number 1# poster here , im gonna let someone else have it , because you got all thies people tryin to pass you up , so I wish good luck to whoever is the new number 1#^^
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 oh ok, I guess thanks, I wonder who else is goign to be a big poster
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 oh really sweet, I thougth I was posting slow, but I guess I am psotign fast, but just you wait, when th eother peopel come abck, I might be just a normal faster, no the fastest, but for now I guess I am, eh
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]oh ok, I guess thanks, I wonder who else is goign to be a big poster [/B][/QUOTE] *points at self*
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Naww , I think youll make a good number 1# , and what ever you do dont let people get to you because they say your spamming;)
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]Naww , I think youll make a good number 1# , and what ever you do dont let people get to you because they say your spamming;) [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I tend to see people syaing I spam, I admit I might of accidnetally slipped a couple of sapms by accident, but I really don't feel like I spam
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Thanks. But SPAM should not be taken so seriously, and be so scrict on. Minimal SPAM should be let go, but massive crap posting should not. People should not be flamed for making like one crap post, or even in a joking matter. But if they do what thimoc did, or continuously crap post in every topic they should be dealt with. I try to judge the limit between freedom of speech and just wasting board disk space.
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]hes not #1 him and final_flash have the same...[/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 you're goinbg ultima??? and don't spam on my message boards ultima!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 on my board, I don't care if peopel spam, I basically leave it all alone, hehe
Mike Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 See ya! And by the way, post counts don't really matter. But anyways, see ya. :( -VEGGETO
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i] [B]See ya! And by the way, post counts don't really matter. But anyways, see ya. :( -VEGGETO [/B][/QUOTE] I have a weird urge to post, and it kinda makes posts matter, to me, I dunno why
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 i will not say bye because he was acting stupid on my boards... lol o well... it may seem mean
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] I have a weird urge to post [/B][/QUOTE] umm that post was spam no offense
Will2x Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I was close to top poster once i was trying to beat im_genger's record, unfortantly i never had the chance to.
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B] umm that post was spam no offense [/B][/QUOTE] oh shit, no!!!!!!!! I spammed, no way, I spammed, that's not me at all, let me go edit that spam, and aren't you spamming yourself?
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 no i am just warning you firemac because somebody can just press the button warn morator if you want me to just do that tell me but i am a nice fish
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]no i am just warning you firemac because somebody can just press the button warn morator if you want me to just do that tell me but i am a nice fish [/B][/QUOTE] yeah yeah, but I'm good friend with them, they shoudl tell me I'm spamming to much, and I need to slow down my posting, and I will listen, I will slow down my posting, which is what I am doing now, and yeah I know, but that was only one spam, which I already edited, so no worries:p
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 oklay firmac i just wanted to warn you before the admin banned you... if you kept doing it
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]oklay firmac i just wanted to warn you before the admin banned you... if you kept doing it [/B][/QUOTE] ok , ok, don't get all professional on me
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B]I was close to top poster once i was trying to beat im_genger's record, unfortantly i never had the chance to. [/B][/QUOTE]] [COLOR=blue]You woulds been the highest but they reset your posts 'member??[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now