OtakuBoards

I retire

Guest Tyco

It has come to my attention that I really cant stans being the number 1# poster here , im gonna let someone else have it , because you got all thies people tryin to pass you up , so I wish good luck to whoever is the new number 1#^^

Guest firemac
oh really sweet, I thougth I was posting slow, but I guess I am psotign fast, but just you wait, when th eother peopel come abck, I might be just a normal faster, no the fastest, but for now I guess I am, eh

Naww , I think youll make a good number 1# , and what ever you do dont let people get to you because they say your spamming;)

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i]
[B]Naww , I think youll make a good number 1# , and what ever you do dont let people get to you because they say your spamming;) [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah I tend to see people syaing I spam, I admit I might of accidnetally slipped a couple of sapms by accident, but I really don't feel like I spam

Guest Altron Gundam
Thanks. But SPAM should not be taken so seriously, and be so scrict on. Minimal SPAM should be let go, but massive crap posting should not. People should not be flamed for making like one crap post, or even in a joking matter. But if they do what thimoc did, or continuously crap post in every topic they should be dealt with. I try to judge the limit between freedom of speech and just wasting board disk space.

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]See ya! And by the way, post counts don't really matter. But anyways, see ya. :(

-VEGGETO [/B][/QUOTE]
I have a weird urge to post, and it kinda makes posts matter, to me, I dunno why

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]

umm that post was spam no offense [/B][/QUOTE]
oh shit, no!!!!!!!! I spammed, no way, I spammed, that's not me at all, let me go edit that spam, and aren't you spamming yourself?

Guest firemac
[B]no i am just warning you firemac because somebody can just press the button warn morator if you want me to just do that tell me but i am a nice fish [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah yeah, but I'm good friend with them, they shoudl tell me I'm spamming to much, and I need to slow down my posting, and I will listen, I will slow down my posting, which is what I am doing now, and yeah I know, but that was only one spam, which I already edited, so no worries:p

Guest firemac
[B]oklay firmac i just wanted to warn you before the admin banned you... if you kept doing it [/B][/QUOTE] ok , ok, don't get all professional on me

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]I was close to top poster once i was trying to beat im_genger's record, unfortantly i never had the chance to. [/B][/QUOTE]]

[COLOR=blue]You woulds been the highest but they reset your posts 'member??[/COLOR]