Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Navy][SIZE=1]I was wondering if anyone could make me a Yu-Gi-Oh! Banner withe following pictures.

[IMG]http://www.pokezorworld.com/yu-gi-oh/pics/yamiandmarik.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.cardhaus.com/images/308-034.jpg[/IMG] this is the background I want on the banner, mainly I just want the monster's size enhanced and not grainy if that's okay.

[IMG]http://www.cacciatoriditeste.org/images/yugioh/ygo.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://theotaku.com/yugioh/pictures/assorted/image_30.jpg[/IMG]

Okay, mainly I want Yugi from the first picture in the banner, the last two are to choose between Kaibas, whichever one is more easier to use just use that one. Also, I'd like in a medium sized text to say Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Island. Thanks for all the help.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • 9 months later...
Posted
I you could PM me the Url I could make them for you (and text and color of text)

( I tell you right now there not pro if you want a preveiw go

[url]http://www.freewebs.com/fanfaf[/url]

and look under custom banners

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...