Dragonballzman Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 I don't get it. How come when Gogeta is SSJ4, his hair is RED!? :confused:
conpiracymonki Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [b]I have three theories: (a) Maybe it's just supposed to be like that. Like the fact that SSJ4 has no definite eye colour, right? (correct me if I'm wrong Altron, Transtic, Safer) Like uh, SSJ4 Vegeta,...he doesn't have the same eye colour as SSJ4 Goku, or Gogeta,...right? Meh.. (b) SSJ4 looks w[i]aaaaa[/i]y too similar to SSJ4 Goku to a dubbie like me,..maybe they did the hair different so that there is a definite difference between em in looks? :confused: (c) They ran out of black ink on the drawings board :p[/b]
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Red shows power strength and all that its the best for the higher power levels.:flaming:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now