Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=crimson]Wow, someone else has heard of this. One Piece was not one of my favorite animes. It was okay. Strange, some good characters, interesting plot, etc. I rented it at Blockbuster and watched it. My brother sat and made fun of it until I threw the remote at his head. It was good enough to get defensive over. ^_~

So, Zoro, what do you like about One Piece? Tell us what it is about or something.

~Lumi ^_^[/color]
Posted
I've read One Piece before! I love it, and my friends do also. I think this great manga will soon get the attention it deserves because more people are now buying Shonen Jump. One Piece is in Shonen Jump, and if it wasn't for that. I wouldn't know anything about it!
Posted
Okay, this is going nowhere fast. Although I applaud Lumi for attempting to encourage quality discussion, none of the subsequent posters chose to follow her lead.

I will PM those of you who broke the rules, and offer you a detailed explanation regarding why your replies are unacceptable.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...