OtakuBoards

Survivor Banner/Avatar Request

Ellerby

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Hello fellow OBers. I'm in a tight situation you see, I need a Banner and Avatar. But just not any Banner or Avatar, a [i]good [/i]Banner or Avatar. I can't stress 'good' enough. [/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]Anyways, I would like the banner to have anything to do with the newest Survivor (Survivor: All Stars) on it. I would like to have the text "LRb" on it somewhere. Now here's the catch, I want the 'L' a capital, the 'R' a capital as well except flipped and the 'b' in small case. Hope you understand that.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]As for the Avatar... experiment, I only ask that it matches the Banner. Oh by the way, I [i]prefer [/i]small Banners. Thanks.[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1]-Lrb[/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=1][b]By the way, you can get pictures and stuff [url=http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor8/index.shtml]here[/url]. Just explore the site, but I'd like it just the main logo with the person and the torch. Anyways, thanks again.[/b][/size][/font]