Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=INDIGO] Hello! *waves*

I would like a Chobits, or CCS banner w/avi. They don't neccesarily have to match, and you can put my name in it if you wish!

In return, I will credit your work in my sig and give you many bear hugs! *hugs ahead of time* Thanks!

~Minako [/COLOR]
Posted
here we go! I have a chobits banner just for you! wee! I hope you like it^^

[IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pca1524a180cbbe97f78971bb937bf5c5/f99989ab.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pca1524a180cbbe97f78971bb937bf5c5/f99989ab.jpg[/url]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Eh, once again, the max size a banner can be at OB is 500 x 100. Anyways... ;>> Here you go, Minako. I took a try, there's also a matching ccs avatar.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
*does happy dance of funness!* I love both of them but obviously the Chobits one is too big. I like the CCS one! Thank you soo much Ruby! As promised, here are some hugs...*gives 1,000,000 bear hugs* *bows* Thank you again!

-Minako
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Yeah, knowing too many size limites, one is bound to forgett some. Anyway. ^^Glade you like it, here's the avatar.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...