Minako Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 [COLOR=INDIGO] Hello! *waves* I would like a Chobits, or CCS banner w/avi. They don't neccesarily have to match, and you can put my name in it if you wish! In return, I will credit your work in my sig and give you many bear hugs! *hugs ahead of time* Thanks! ~Minako [/COLOR]
ArunueShekamari Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 here we go! I have a chobits banner just for you! wee! I hope you like it^^ [IMG]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pca1524a180cbbe97f78971bb937bf5c5/f99989ab.jpg[/IMG] [url]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pca1524a180cbbe97f78971bb937bf5c5/f99989ab.jpg[/url]
Epsilon Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Eh, once again, the max size a banner can be at OB is 500 x 100. Anyways... ;>> Here you go, Minako. I took a try, there's also a matching ccs avatar.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
ArunueShekamari Posted February 22, 2004 Posted February 22, 2004 damnitt your right...........hhmmm...well I guess that puts me out of a job........I hate that the zise max is so different on differtent boards...oh well! I can go out on the street asking for money again! lol
Minako Posted February 23, 2004 Author Posted February 23, 2004 *does happy dance of funness!* I love both of them but obviously the Chobits one is too big. I like the CCS one! Thank you soo much Ruby! As promised, here are some hugs...*gives 1,000,000 bear hugs* *bows* Thank you again! -Minako
Epsilon Posted February 23, 2004 Posted February 23, 2004 [COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Yeah, knowing too many size limites, one is bound to forgett some. Anyway. ^^Glade you like it, here's the avatar.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now