Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Do you like the lyrics of this song?


Recommended Posts

Guest LadyNai
Posted
Don’t ask of me
to tell you where I’m from.
Don’t bury me
in this wound.

Don’t bury me
in the lost yesterdays.
Don’t stop me
any further.

Even now in my heart
sleeps my dream
that like a storm
is still raging but
I turn my back
and within a blink
like a teardrop
it breaks into pieces.

From that day onward
I made a choice
to fight day by day.
I wish I was the wind
I wish I was the wind

Don’t blame me
even if I’m not kind.
Don’t cry for me
this heart of mine.

Gracefully blooming,
a free-loving flower
whose day of a kiss
is still far away.
Everyone has a dream
in a world they see
and using this body
I promise to protect...

From that day onward.
It’s a long and distant
road as a fighter.
I wish I was the wind
I wish I was the wind

I wish I was the wind
I wish I was the wind

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...