superfreak07 Posted February 24, 2004 Posted February 24, 2004 I'm not real great at making these myself, so I decided to ask you to help. I would like an avatar that has a barbarian or wizard head on it. The banner I would love to have a female archer/ranger shooting an arrow at an enemy. If possible I would like it to say on it Champions of Norrath. If you can do this, then please do something pretty close to it.
Syk3 Posted February 24, 2004 Posted February 24, 2004 [color=#30415d]Note the subforum above this forum's main pagee. ~_^ Art by Request is what you're looking for. Topic moved.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now