Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Could someone replicate my current banner, only make it say Lord Rannos across the top in about the same font? It would be very nice. EDIT: I don't know the font's name, I just want it to look something like that. It doesn't matter that much.
Posted
Here, how is this? I tried to match the font close as I could. Hopefully it's ok. There's two because one has a little glow behind the first name and the second banner has no glow, you'll see. Anyway, just pick one and upload it somewhere else as to where it won't take up my attachment space (even though space is little to none when I upload my banners. I still want to keep it pretty clear). :D

EDIT: Well, now that I look at it, the glow isn't really apparent in the first one. They just like lighter in one and darker in the other. *shrugs*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...