Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
In reality this is more of a seriously enhanced fan fic than something new but I'm hoping to twist it from the original. It's called D:Genesis and is a (dare I say) digimon series (not my idea). Basicaly, Mo and Matt, after a year of an internet friendship meet and are warped into another world. First they defeat an enemy with psychic powers, then confront treachery and deceit from one partner's twin, then face a inter-species war and finally a mysterious girl from the future. Also a bit a betraying when a bad guy goes good. Is it any good or should I scrap it and start again?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...