Santogi Anatoga Posted February 24, 2004 Posted February 24, 2004 Sorry there was an error... :flaming: MY BUSH PICS WONT WORK so here are some TRIGUN pics insted. COULD YOU MAKE A BANNER FROM THEM?
Naru Posted February 24, 2004 Posted February 24, 2004 the pics are soo tiny....lol. i might have to use sum of my own if thats ok. I'll work on it then get back to you =^^= ~naru-chan
Santogi Anatoga Posted February 25, 2004 Author Posted February 25, 2004 :alcohol: [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]You[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]can[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]use[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]your[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]own[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]pics if[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]needed.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :alcohol:
Nomad Posted February 25, 2004 Posted February 25, 2004 Yeah, those pics are tiny. I used this pic *points to banner*. So how's the banner? Need an avi?
Santogi Anatoga Posted February 25, 2004 Author Posted February 25, 2004 Great banner! I guess a matching AVI would be nice!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now