OtakuBoards

Who would win in a shoot out?

Guest third eye blind

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=Purple]Of course[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]Vash[/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]would win,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]he never [/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]misses [/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]his target[/COLOR]. [COLOR=Purple]And[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]lets not [/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]forget,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow] he has [/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]three [/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]different [/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]guns to [/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]choose [/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]from.[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow](Left Gunarm, [/COLOR] [COLOR=Purple]his actual gun,[/COLOR] [COLOR=Yellow]and his rarely used Angel Arm)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

There are a [i]lot[/i] of things wrong with this thread, and I don't currently have time to explain all of them. Please work on your post quality and re-read our rules; I'll come back later to explain my reasoning.

EDIT: Alright. First of all, third eye blind, OtakuBoards does not permit favorites threads. "Versus" topics fall under the same general category, at least in the sense that they don't encourage quality discussion--as is evidenced by the replies which this one received before I closed it.

BlackRose100, it'd be nice if you put more thought and detail into your posts.

Santogi Anatoga, your purple-and-yellow reply is incredibly difficult to read. I would recommend making your color scheme a little easier on the eyes.

In any case, welcome to OtakuBoards. Happy posting, everybody. ^_^

Thread closed.

~Dagger~