Ayshi No Ceres Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 Hey I was just thinking about Ceres and Fushig yugi.I wanted to know what u think of them and whats the diffrence between them to u.
Dagger Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 Welcome to OtakuBoards, Ayshi No Ceres. ^_^ I'll start off by saying that the vast majority of "versus" topics are pure, unadulterated evil. Although this might have turned into an interesting discussion, it would have been somewhat redundant, especially considering that we already have separate threads for Fushigi Yuugi and Ceres: Celestial Legend. Please re-read our rules and pay careful attention to your post quality (which, at this point, is basically unacceptable). Here at OB, proper spelling and grammar are very important. It also wouldn't hurt to write slightly longer posts, but right now you should probably focus on mastering the basics. Thread closed. ~Dagger~
Recommended Posts