Ryu_Sakura Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 [COLOR=DarkOrchid]Hey people, since no one replied to my last request, I'm asking for a new one. All I ask is: Sesshomaru is on it, And have "To be... Evil." in small font somewhere on it. I'm not going to be picky, like VERY pick like last time. So, yeah... and, If you don't want to put "To be... Evil." then just put "Evilness" [/COLOR]
Sun Posted February 26, 2004 Posted February 26, 2004 Here you are. [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17681[/img]
Ryu_Sakura Posted February 27, 2004 Author Posted February 27, 2004 Ooh! Cool, thank you. :) I have no complaints, but if anyone else want's to make me one... I'll be really happy! :)
Guest Spike88 Posted March 14, 2004 Posted March 14, 2004 I would like a new Sesshomaru avatar too. The one this site provides is kind of weak. I was wonder if someone could get me one with a dark background and his picture.
Syk3 Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 [quote name='Spike88']I would like a new Sesshomaru avatar too. The one this site provides is kind of weak. I was wonder if someone could get me one with a dark background and his picture.[/quote][color=#30415d]If you would like to request your own avatar, feel free to use a new thread. ~_^[/color]
Ryu_Sakura Posted March 16, 2004 Author Posted March 16, 2004 [quote name='Kyokokeiji']here ya go one sesshomaru avatar[/quote] Umm... this was kinda old... but thanks, when I make a new Sesshy banner I'll use it. Thankies. :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now