Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Cat-Girls


Guest HeadShotOmega

Recommended Posts

Guest HeadShotOmega
Posted
Am I the only one who finds Cat-Girls hot. My friends think that it is weird.
Posted
[color=#503f86]Well, to each their own. There are a whole slew of fetishes/attractions around, especially on the internet; it's not really a surprise to me.

Anyway, I don't think much discussion can come from this so I'm going to close the thread. Generally, 'favourite'-style threads (i.e. 'I like this character/species- what do you think etc') aren't allowed on OB because they tend to generate poor discussion, and not least ones without much solid thought behind them. Try and keep your posts longer and more detailed- it makes it much nicer and more interesting to read for everyone. As it stands, if you really wanted to you could put this in your signature.

Welcome to OtakuBoards, HeadShotOmega. Be sure to read the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]Rules[/url] and have fun ^_~[/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...