OtakuBoards

incubus or silverstein banner please

Emme888

could someon please make me a incubus or silverstein banner?

on the incubus banner I would like my name "emily" and this quote on it:
"This party is old and uninviting
Participants all in black and white
You enter in fullblown technicolor
Nothing is the same after tonight"

and i want the concept on that one to be black n white except for like one thing in the picture that's in color and is actually normal.

for the silverstein banner i would like this quote:

"giving up on me" and my name emily again of course

and for both banners i would liike them to be about the bands...or if anyone just has a cool idea to go with the songs..or just a cool idea in general im game..and thanks so much everyone... i just dont have time to make a banner for myself lately.

also could someone make me an avi of silverstein and have it be no bigger than 80x80 so i can use it for this board and others? thanks everyone ouve to all of u!

meh. I tried. I couldn't find a font color to go with it. I liked your idea though. Only having one part in its original color. Neatness. And yes, that yellow if the original color. His sweater thing was orange and only had 4 diamonds yellow. The 4th got cut out. I hope you like it. Please don't hesitate to tell me if you want anything changed.

No problem really. But if you don't mind, can you give me credit in yoru sig? I redid the banner a bit. I bamde the font bolder and a few of the animations longer. I thought bolder text might make it easier to read. You tell me. ^^