[Sound_Nin] Posted March 1, 2004 Posted March 1, 2004 Okay what I want is like 2 different pictures of Vincent from Cowboy Bebop anywhere on the banner, maybe one holding a gun and the other not...any colored banner and then "GoldScorpion78" on the bottom left side. ANY font except Comic Sans...I dislike that font. Badly.
WW2 Posted March 2, 2004 Posted March 2, 2004 Well I made a small Vincent banner for ya, with what little I had. You can use it if ya want. :D [IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~twc3365482238/VinB.png[/IMG]
[Sound_Nin] Posted March 2, 2004 Author Posted March 2, 2004 Yeah, that's perfect. Small but good, much better than what I was working on. Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now