OtakuBoards

What the most Confusing

Guest fool Cool This

Guest fool Cool This
I got this one from a other board but it was a good ?.

What is the most confusing anime series you seen? The one that got me confused for me was Evanglion and FLCL and i have all the eps. But I love them it makes you think. That y i got them. What the most confusing for you? :blowup:

[COLOR=#503F86]I'm going to close this thread for various reasons; fool Cool This, your post quality needs work. Fewer abbreviations and more detail, please. Try and put more effort into future attempts.

Most of the more interesting/popular/complicated series are the ones which have the most discussion about them in the Anime Lounge already- you only need to look around for the long debate-filled threads to find out which spark off the most controversy (of which Evangelion surely takes the biscuit anyway) and needs the most explanation and interpretation to fully understand it (probably Evangelion again). But in your post you haven't even asked people to say why they were confusing.

If someone were to make this thread again and give a decent and worthwhile first post, I'd leave it open. Unfortunately, this doesn't give me any perogative to keep.[/COLOR]