Kintaro Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 I thought I'd share my new "horny" monster with you all as I'm new to this community (by the way a big hello to all the japan anime fans ;) ). Here he is: [img]http://www.avatar-forum.com/images/gostty3JPG2.gif[/img] Nothing to do with manga really, but I'm making my beginning on Photoshop. I plan to draw manga soon ;) . I think I'll begin with Kintaro or Alucard first. Fan art maybe a good start ^_^.
cinnamon Posted March 4, 2004 Posted March 4, 2004 Hey...It's good! I like the horns ;) Personally, I would add a few more highlites, but that's up to you. The top of his head seems to need something...Is there anything you feel like randomly putting there??? That isn't a party hat??? (although, that would look funny...) Naaa, I'm just being silly. It looks great as it is, any alterations are 100% up to you. I'm not that good with photoshop anyway!!! Keep it up Cinnamon
Kintaro Posted March 4, 2004 Author Posted March 4, 2004 [QUOTE=cinnamon]Hey...It's good! I like the horns ;) Personally, I would add a few more highlites, but that's up to you. The top of his head seems to need something...Is there anything you feel like randomly putting there??? [/quote] A brain :D ...that's what missing ;). [quote]That isn't a party hat??? (although, that would look funny...)[/quote] Yes that would be funny heh ^__0. [quote] Naaa, I'm just being silly. It looks great as it is, any alterations are 100% up to you. I'm not that good with photoshop anyway!!! Keep it up Cinnamon[/QUOTE] Thanx for your comment I appreciate ;). If I ever add a party hat (actually I was thinking about a bowler hat :) ) I will show that 2 you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now