Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Wow, havent been here in a while. because of the new layout i need somenew banners so here its goes. the first one is a band themed banner called Yellowcard. done in paint. comments and criticism welcome
Posted
BWEEE! ^__^ I love Yellowcard. I like this one. It is simple, yet pretty. Did you add in the orange to the picture, or did it come like that? All I can really say for improvements is that I think you may need to find a font that isn't so pixellated. It is jagged and doesn't really flow with the smoothness of the banner. I like that font color though. Very pretty. And very very very well done for being done in Paint. Good work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...