OtakuBoards

Neon Genesis Evangelion

0ber0n the Neko

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]undefined[/COLOR] Woocha everybody! Hey, who else likes Evangelion? Anybody who hasn't seen it? Everybody should see it, but thats just me. HAHAHAHAHAA
Im new at this boards deal :confused: , so let me know if i am being a complete and total ****head. :)

Well just write something if you like the series as much as i do! And feel free to tell the secrets of this mysterious show! [spoiler](Rei and Eva 01 are both clones of Shiji's mom) :tasty:[/spoiler]

buhbye!

Welcome to OtakuBoards, 0ber0n the Neko. ^_^

It's always nice to meet more fans of Evangelion, but you should read the "How to Post in Anime Lounge" sticky before creating another series thread. Our policy is to have one official topic for each movie, show, or OVA; for example, you should be able to find the Neon Genesis Evangelion thread by searching this forum. Simply click on the button located towards the top right-hand area of your screen, and it'll walk you through the process.

Also, the next time you reveal secrets about Evangelion or another anime, please surround them with spoiler tags (I edited your post so that other members wouldn't accidentally learn anything they didn't want to know). To do this, type [*spoiler]text[/spoiler], but omit the asterisk.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Thank you very much.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~