OtakuBoards

Yu yu hakusho yaoi help!

Guest Zeiyuki

Guest Zeiyuki
Does anyone know where i can find yaoi pics of shuichi and youko? It makes me so sad that I cant find any. Maybe if I just looked hard enough i would but i'm just too damn lazy to look through web sites.....
DO NOT TELL ME THIS PAIRING IS NOT POSSIBLE BECAUSE IF YAMI/YUGI IS POSSIBLE THEN SO IS YOUKO/SHUICHI IS.

Welcome to OtakuBoards, Zeiyuki.

If you're "too damn lazy" to trudge through page after page of low-quality pictures, terrible fanart, and an entire armada of pop-up ads, what makes you think that OBers would be willing to do that work in your place? I'm starting to sound like a broken record--as I've mentioned this numerous times to other members--but OtakuBoards is not a search engine. If someone told you where to find the kind of images that you're looking for, then this thread would no longer have a reason to exist. As things stand, it can't possibly lead to any kind of quality discussion.

Before creating another topic, please do me a favor and read our rules. They're extremely helpful (particularly to newcomers, who may be accustomed to other kinds of forums). And don't hesitate to PM me or one of the other moderators with your questions, comments and concerns. Thank you very much. ^_^

*coughs* Anyway, we all know that Kurama belongs to Hiei. ^_~

Thread closed.

~Dagger~