OtakuBoards

hi

Guest sorceresskikyo

Hey welcome to the Otaku boards and to give a bit of friend ly advice before dagger comes and busts your chops you need to make your posting alot longer and better quality. But what i really whated to ask what is Serial experiment lain. Is it a good anime and whats it about.

Guest sorceresskikyo
[font=Arial Black]hi:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: ...........................................................................................................................................[/font]

No need to glare fireballs at the poor guy. He was just trying to ask a simple question.... ^_^;;

Anyway, sorceresskikyo, I'd like you to read OtakuBoards' rules before posting again. We don't condone introduction threads, since new members should feel welcome to begin participating in discussions as soon as they join OB. The people here are very friendly, and the staff (including myself) will be happy to help you get oriented.

If this was intended to be a series topic, then please refer to the "How to Post in Anime Lounge" sticky. Certain areas of OB, including the Anime Lounge and Play It, have one "official" thread for each series, movie, OVA or game.

You also need to work on your post quality. The rules are intended to help you avoid writing spammy replies, but feel free to PM me or one of the moderators if you come up with any questions.

James Goodwin, I appreciate the fact that you're trying to help, but this thread just wasn't destined for a long and healthy life. There's little reason to needlessly elongate sub-par topics.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~

[quote name='Dagger IX1']James Goodwin, I appreciate the fact that you're trying to help, but this thread just wasn't destined for a long and healthy life. There's little reason to needlessly elongate sub-par topics.[/quote]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Also, James Goodwin, we really don't need you to play as moderator. I'm sure that the three of us are quite capable of doing our jobs. All you have to do is report the thread instead of posting in it, which is considered spamming.

*QA*[/color][/size]