OtakuBoards

Tenchi Muyo

Chrono Weapon X

Guest sorceresskikyo
:rolleyes: you're a bit of a perv....but....i like the show too....especially Tsunami...she is so awsome....i want to be like her........

Welcome to OtakuBoards, Chrono. ^_^

Before creating another topic, take the time to read our rules. I'm glad that you enjoy Tenchi Muyo, but one-line posts are generally unacceptable. We don't ask you to write novel-length replies; just put more effort and detail into what you're saying. Additionally, it's our policy to have one official thread for each series, movie, or OVA. If you'd like to discuss any of the various Tenchi series, post [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=35888&page=1&pp=15&highlight=tenchi]here.[/URL]

Altron, when a thread gets off to such an unpromising start, it's usually a good idea to avoid posting in it. I suspect that seeing this reminded you how much you love Tenchi Muyo, in which case you should have tried searching the forum for a pre-existing (and hopefully less spammy) topic. I don't blame you for not knowing what to do, but remember that for the future.

sorceresskikyo, I was under the distinct impression that I had already warned you. Please, please make a serious attempt to improve your post quality.

Thread closed.

~Dagger~