OtakuBoards

A Haruno sakura Banner!!

No_Regrets

Hey, Recently my friend bought the whole first 68 episodes of [B]Naruto[/B] and I realized that if I was a man.....I would love Sakura.....but since I'm a chick....*and not a lesbian....no offence to............er................anyone* I can't really....I mean...we're so alike......The real reason people always made fun of me as a child.....was because I had an unnaturaly large forehead.....and so does Sakura! I thaought that was AMAZING! How many people do you know who create anime characters with big foreheads......that's just not common..... So I felt that I had a strong connection with her.....for other reasons also...but that mainly.....So i would like a Sakura Banner and a Avatar..... If someone can make animated banners...I WANT ONE! On the banner; I would like it to have Sakura.....with short hair prefurabbly.....but long's ok too........ or maybe mourning when she thinks that sasuke died fighting Zabusa.... and at the top have it say..."A true shinobi must never show their emotions" Then @ the bottom say " Carry that in your heart and never shed a tear..................No_Regrets" ????I hope you can fit it........then have the avatar just a normal nice pic of sakura /w short hair *even though I have long hair...* and just have it say." No_Regrets"

Thank you to anyone who tries!!!