OtakuBoards

Saiyuki Banner and Avi please.

Ryu_Sakura

I was wondering if anyone would bother to make me a Saiyuki banner with Cho Hakkai on it please inlcude Arylle (Because for those who care is my real first name) and "He's mine! Go away!" I'm not going to be too pick about this one, play around with it. Just make sure you can see his face. ;)

I will try my luck at making a banner for you. I need the pratice and just made my own Genjo Sanzo banner today. Which by the way was my very first attempt at making a banner. I will get started on it first thing tomorrow morning. If you don't like it no biggie, this will give me a chance to use a great picture I have of Hakkai. After all, this will only be my second attempt to make a banner! I love Saiyuki so I will do my best to make you proud!

Just to check with you, do you like the pictures of him in his usual outfit or do you like the ones with more modern clothes? Just so I know what kind of image to use. Feel free to drop me an email or PM. I will just start working on stuff and see if you like it.

:D

Uzumaki Naruto already beat me to it! I love that banner and avi. Very nice work. I will still post my little try. Hope you like them. It was fun trying to make these. You can tell that mine are done by a newbie banner/avi maker.

Thanks for giving me an excuse to try my hand at making a banner and avi for a fellow Saiyuki lover! Any excuse to look at those cute boys is a good one! :D [IMG]http://www.televar.com/~jkb/arylleavi.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.televar.com/~jkb/aryllebanner.jpg[/IMG]