Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't go here, but try it anyway....

[url]http://gamefaqs.com[/url]

I don't EVER look here for cheats and tips, but they have everything, I just hang around at the BB....
Posted
Man Hyper D is a very cool game. But it's hard. It took me so long to just beat cell but I did it and beat the game. But again the bonus fights after are even harder. But I think DBZ Legends for PS is the best even though I havn't played it I heard some high reviews on it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...